Friday, November 15, 2013

GENRE is BDSM this month and TAMA is right on POINTE!



This month there is a great assortment of BDSM-themed items at the monthly GENRE Event.  TAMA presents it's Petite Mort Ballet Boots.  Deadly to walk in, these are boots I designed for a painting I did some time ago.  I had just learned about these type of fetish shoes and fell in love with them.  Of course, my love of them was limited to a look of love as I wasn't about to even contemplate wearing them in real life.  Still, it was a hoot to bring them to 3D life and wear them in SL.

The boots are available in six colors at the event:  putty, black, red, blue, purple and pink (OMG, can you say Barbie?!).  They are only 100L while at GENRE.  Come down and see them and what my fellow creators have put together.  Opened today and continues till December 12th.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Analog%20Dog%20Hair/37/193/3001

No comments:

Post a Comment